Table of Contents
- 1 How can I check how many sim on my name?
- 2 How can I know my mobile number in Iqama?
- 3 How can I find my SIM mobile number?
- 4 How can I know my SIM number online?
- 5 How can I register my mobile number in Iqama?
- 6 How can I check my Iqama expiry date?
- 7 How can I know Sim owner name and address?
- 8 What is the code to check mobile number?
How can I check how many sim on my name?
- Open the text message application on your phone.
- Type in your CNIC number without any hyphens.
- Once done, send this message to 668.
- You will soon receive a reply via text message showing you the total number of active SIM cards against each operator issued on your CNIC.
How can I know my mobile number in Iqama?
In case you don’t have access to any mobile number registered under your Iqama; Open the CITC website: https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/E-Services/MyNumbers/MyNumbersInquiry.aspx.
How can I check registered sim on my ID card?
Dial USSD code *336#, a menu will appear at which Type 1. The sender will get the verification status of his number. Customer can send message (CNIC) to short-code 789 through primary verified number and in return he will get status of numbers against his/her CNIC along with verification stats.
How can I find my SIM mobile number?
9 Ways To Find Your Mobile Number From Your SIM
- Enter a Special Code.
- Call a Friend.
- Call Customer Services.
- Check Your Phone Settings.
- Look in Your Numbers.
- Check Your SIM Card Packaging.
- Visit a Store.
- Find a Bill or Contract.
How can I know my SIM number online?
You can also follow the below steps to do so:
- Open SIM Owner Details Finder by iStaunch.
- Enter phone nuber whose details you want to find.
- Enter captcha for verification.
- After that tap on the submit button.
- Next you will see SIM card owner details.
How do I know if my SIM card is active?
Visit www.textmagic.com or download the TextMagic mobile app on google play store. Enter your phone number and country and click on Validate Number. This app will show you the status of the number if it is active or not. Another app you can use is Phone Number Monitoring.
How can I register my mobile number in Iqama?
Through the Absher Self Service Kiosk
- Visit the Nearest Absher Kiosk Machine.
- Select the English language.
- Enter your ten-digit Iqama Number.
- Select the “Update Mobile” option.
- For verification, put your “Right Index Finger” on the Fingerprint Scanner.
- Again, repeat the same with your “Left Index Finger”
How can I check my Iqama expiry date?
Check Iqama Expiry Date using the MOL KSA website
- Enter the “Iqama Number“.
- By clicking on the “Date of Birth” column, you can select your birthdate in Gregorian or Hijri calendar format.
- Enter the image code and click on the “Next” button.
- You will be able to view your Iqama Expiration Date in the next window.
How can I know that my SIM is active or not?
How can I know Sim owner name and address?
To find SIM card owner details, open the SIM Owner Details Finder by iStaunch. Enter the mobile number in the given box and tap on the submit button. That’s it, next you will find the name, address, IP address, and other details of the SIM owner.
What is the code to check mobile number?
Each telecom network company has its own specific ussd code to check its own SIM mobile number. We have tried to give you all sim number check code list here….All SIM USSD Codes List (Airtel, Jio, VI, BSNL)
|All SIM Number Check||USSD Code|
|Vodafone Number Check Code||*111*2#|
|Idea Number Check Code||*131*1#|
How can I know the mobile number owner?
Mobile phone users of any company (Telenor / Mobilink / Ufone / Warid / Zong) can send a blank SMS to 667 to know the ownership of this particular SIM. Please note that you will have to send this SMS from the SIM card itself to know the owner name.