How do I connect my LG TV to optical audio?
LG TV (Netcast) – Connecting a Home Theater or Sound Bar with an Optical (Toslink) Cable
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Point and click on Settings.
- Then Sound Menu with the picture of the Speaker.
- From here down arrow to Sound Setting and click it.
- Then down to TV speaker.
Why does my LG TV have no audio output?
The issue is with the configuration of the external sound device, or the wiring connecting the two. Make sure the audio wire you’re using is correctly and securely connected to both the TV’s Audio-Out port and the sound device’s Audio-In port. Try to use a different audio cable; your cable may have stopped working.
How do I change the audio output on my LG TV?
1. on the remote control and select Settings > SOUND > Sound Out, then press Wheel or Enter. 2. Depending on the method of connection for external audio, this will be either: Optical Digital Audio Output (Optical cable) or HDMI/ARC (HDMI cable).
Where is the audio output on my LG TV?
- Press the ‘Setting’ button on your LG TV remote control.
- Select ‘All Settings’ using the ‘OK’ button on your remote control.
- Select the ‘Sound’ menu.
- Select ‘Sound Out’ . This is where you can choose how sound is outputted through your TV.
What do you do if your TV doesn’t have optical?
Your TV Doesn’t Have An Optical Audio Out One of the simplest solutions is to buy an HDMI ARC to Optical Audio Adapter. These devices are often called Audio Extractors, and how they work is rather complicated. The short version is that they provide multiple ports, some of which may be absent from one of your devices.
Where is the audio output on LG TV?
Does LG Smart TV have optical output?
You’ll find that in general, LG TVs use optical audio output formats. This means you should use cables that are transparent and have that square plug.
What is PCM audio out?
PCM: This stands for “pulse-code modulation.” Use this setting if the external device you’ve connected to the HDMI port has already processed the sound, and you just want it to come out of your TV’s speakers. We recommend to select PCM when using the TV’s speakers.
What sound setting is best for LG TV?
LG TV – Recommended TV Audio Settings
|Smart Sound||Menu → Sound → Sound Mode → Off|
|Volume Mode||Menu → Sound → Volume Mode → Off|
|Sound Optimizer||Menu → Sound → Sound Optimizer → Off|
|Sound Mode||Menu → Sound → Sound Mode → Standard|
|Clear Voice||Menu → Sound → Sound Effects → Clear Vice → Off|