Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use supervisor in a sentence?
- 2 What is supervisor in a sentence?
- 3 What questions are asked for a supervisor interview?
- 4 Who is considered a supervisor?
- 5 What is the main role of a supervisor?
- 6 How can I check my sentence is correct or not?
- 7 How do you use superior in a sentence?
- 8 How do you use responsibility in a sentence?
How do you use supervisor in a sentence?
Supervisor sentence example
- William Speer was supervisor and chief assayer of spirits in the port of Dublin.
- “I was going to ask to speak to her supervisor ,” he said, pouring a cup of coffee, “but I figured she’d say ‘I are one.
What is supervisor in a sentence?
Examples of supervisor in a Sentence The supervisor fired him after he showed up at work drunk. If you have a problem, go to your supervisor.
Is it supervisor’s or supervisors?
The plural form of supervisor is supervisors.
What do you mean by supervisor?
A supervisor is responsible for the productivity and actions of a small group of employees. The supervisor has several manager-like roles, responsibilities, and powers. As a member of management, a supervisor’s main job is more concerned with orchestrating and controlling work rather than performing it directly.
What questions are asked for a supervisor interview?
Supervisor Interview Questions
- Have you hired an employee?
- How would your previous direct reports describe your supervision style?
- Has your supervision style changed over time?
- How do you resolve disputes between employees?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
Who is considered a supervisor?
Also known as a foreman or overseer, a supervisor is a worker who performs managerial tasks for an employer. Technically, a supervisor is an employee. Supervisors generally perform regular and ongoing control, which they cannot control, so they are considered employees and not independent contractors.
What is the full meaning of supervisor?
A supervisor is a person who supervises activities or people, especially workers or students. a full-time job as a supervisor at a factory. Each student has a supervisor to advise on the writing of the dissertation. Synonyms: boss [informal], manager, superintendent, chief More Synonyms of supervisor.
What are the qualities of a supervisor?
7 Qualities of A Good Supervisor: How To Recognize Leadership From Within
- 1| Interactive Communication Skills.
- 2| Empathy and Compassion.
- 3| Ability to Delegate.
- 4| Being Flexible.
- 5| Maintaining a Positive Attitude.
- 6| A Dose of Humility.
- 7| Passion for the Organization.
What is the main role of a supervisor?
A supervisor is first and foremost an overseer whose main responsibility is to ensure that a group of subordinates get out the assigned amount of production, when they are supposed to do it and within acceptable levels of quality, costs and safety.
How can I check my sentence is correct or not?
Grammarly is more than a grammar check, more than a spell check, and more than a punctuation corrector. It’s a comprehensive writing tool that helps you write clear, flawless text that will impress your readers.
How do you explain a simple sentence?
A simple sentence is a sentence that consists of just one independent clause. A simple sentence has no dependent clauses. (An independent clause (unlike a dependent clause) can stand alone as a sentence.)
How do you use the word supervisor in a sentence?
Supervisor in a sentence. 1 The supervisor is always very critical. 2 He’s taken up the post of supervisor. 3 Sylvia does not get on with the supervisor and the danger is that he will trump up some charge to discredit her. 4 The supervisor prescribed the steps in which orders must be filled out.
How do you use superior in a sentence?
use “superior” in a sentence. Peter charges more for painting a house than Donald, but he does a much superior job, so it’s worth the extra cost.
How do you use responsibility in a sentence?
use “responsibility” in a sentence. It is your responsibility to make sure that your homework is done on time. You children are responsible for making sure that all your toys are put away before supper.
What is the synonym for supervisor?
supervisor(noun) one who supervises or has charge and direction of. Synonyms: supervisory program, executive program. supervisory program, supervisor, executive program(noun) a program that controls the execution of other programs. Synonyms: supervisory program, executive program.