Table of Contents
Can you download a YouTube video?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
The easiest way to download YouTube content is to copy a video URL and paste it into a YouTube-to-Mp3 or MP4 converter. These tools are either web-based or available for download and are generally free.
How do I download a YouTube video to my laptop?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
How can I download a video from YouTube for free?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloader apps to use in 2021
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
Is downloading YouTube videos illegal?
When Is Downloading YouTube Videos Illegal? In the United States, copyright law dictates that it is illegal to make a copy of content if you do not have the permission of the copyright owner. As such, downloading TV series, movies, sports clips, or any other copyrighted content on YouTube is breaking the law.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.
Is it illegal to download videos from YouTube for personal use?
When Is Downloading YouTube Videos Illegal? In the United States, copyright law dictates that it is illegal to make a copy of content if you do not have the permission of the copyright owner. That applies to both copies for personal use and to copies that you either distribute or financially benefit from.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
Why Can’t I Download YouTube Videos Anymore. According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.
Does YouTube know if you download videos?
As explained in earlier answer you can’t get the personal information of who downloaded your video. YouTube being Google property can collect a lot of personal information based on IP. In short, download stats are completely masked and there is no way to know find out.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.