Table of Contents
How do I get my Apple ID password emailed to me?
Accounts with two-step verification
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*
- Choose a trusted device.* We’ll send your device a verification code.
How do I find my Apple ID on my iPod touch?
See if you’re already signed in with your Apple ID
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap Settings, then tap [your name].
- On your Mac. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- On your PC. Open iCloud for Windows, then look for your Apple ID under your name.
How do I figure out my iPod touch password?
If you can’t remember your passcode, you need to erase your iPod touch, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPod touch, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your device.
Is my Apple ID and email password the same?
Your Apple ID is an email address, like [name]@gmail.com or [name]@yahoo.com, but the password is not necessarily the same. Make sure you know your email account’s password before you make any changes. When you create a new Apple ID, Apple also creates an @icloud.com email address for you.
Is your Apple ID your email?
When you create an Apple ID, you enter an email address. This email address is your Apple ID and the username that you use to sign in to Apple services like Apple Music and iCloud. It’s also the contact email address for your account. Be sure to check your email address regularly.
How do I log into my Apple account?
To sign in from an Android app, a Windows app, or any web browser, tap Sign in with Apple, then enter your Apple ID and password. Sign in with Apple requires two-factor authentication for your Apple ID.
How do I find a dead iPod?
You can track your lost iPod using the Find My iPhone website or iOS app.
- Visit icloud.com/#find on any computer to access Find My iPhone.
- Download and install the Find My iPhone app on your or a friend’s iOS device. If you’re using a friend’s iOS device, you’ll be able to log in with your Apple ID as a guest.
How do I reset my iPod password without deleting everything?
Your iPod will be reset without deleting any of your stuff. All you need to do is press the top power button while pressing the home button at same time for ten seconds. Then release the power button but continue holding the home button for the next 30 seconds.
Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
You can use any email address for a new Apple ID. You can also change an existing Apple ID from one third-party address to another, like from @hotmail.com to @gmail.com.
Why is my email address not available as an Apple ID?
Method #1. If you find out that the email address you are trying to use as your primary Apple ID is already being used as a secondary email address for other Apple ID email, you need to remove that secondary email and use an email address that you are not already using. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.