Table of Contents
How do I sync my ACT database?
Enabling synchronization and creating a sync set
- Open your Act! database on the server.
- Depending on your version of Act!, do the following:
- In the Synchronization Panel, click Enable Synchronization.
- Click Manage Sync Set to create a sync set.
How do I sync Outlook with ACT?
Set up a sync between ACT! and Outlook
- Install CompanionLink Express or Professional.
- Select “Act!
- Click Settings under Act! on the left.
- Verify your correct ACT database is selected.
- Select the Applications tab and choose which options you wish to sync, then click Ok.
- Select “Microsoft Outlook” on the right.
How do I setup a remote database in ACT?
How to create a remote database through Act! Premium (access via web) or Act! Cloud
- Go to Tools > Remote Database Synchronization.
- In the Welcome window, choose to Create a Sync Set.
- A Sync Set allows you to specify exactly which Contacts you would like to include in your remote database.
Does Office 365 integrate with ACT?
Act! CRM integrates with Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange. Yes, with the Act! integration you can have all your outbound emails automatically recorded in Act!.
How do I remove the act from Outlook?
- Open the app; navigate to and tap Settings.
- Tap the name of the account.
- Tap Remove Account from Device and Remote.
How do I deactivate outlook but not delete?
Select the “All Accounts” send/receive group in the new window, and then click the “Edit” button. Select the account you want to disable, and then clear the check box next to “Include the Selected Account in This Group.” Click “OK” to save the change.
What happens if I remove an email account from Outlook?
Once you delete an account from Outlook, you’ll no longer be able to send and receive mail from that account in Outlook. Select the account you want to delete, then select Remove. You’ll see a message warning you that all offline cached content for this account will be deleted.
Can you temporarily deactivate outlook?
1). Select an email account which you want to temporally disable in the left Accounts pane. 2). Uncheck the Include the selected account in this group box.
How do I deactivate Microsoft Outlook?
Click on Apps and select Apps & features from the left-hand pane. Locate Microsoft Office Desktop Apps from the list and click on it. Go to the Advanced options link that is revealed. Find Outlook from the next screen and click on it the reveal the Uninstall button.
Will I lose my emails if I delete my account?
Deleting a Gmail account is permanent. After going through the process, all of your emails and account settings will be erased. You will no longer be able to use your Gmail address to send or receive emails, and the address will not be made available for anyone else to use in the future.
Will I lose contacts if I delete email account?
You’ll lose contacts that are stored only in your Google Account and not separately on your device.
How do I deactivate Outlook but not delete?