Table of Contents
- 1 How do you do question 33 on the impossible quiz?
- 2 How do you do question 34 on the impossible quiz?
- 3 What is the answer to life impossible quiz?
- 4 What do you call a wingless fly impossible quiz?
- 5 What is the hardest question in the impossible quiz?
- 6 What is the most impossible question to answer?
How do you do question 33 on the impossible quiz?
Question 33 from The Impossible Quiz asks “How many letters in his hand?”, and next to it there’s a drawing of a cut-off hand holding nine letters. The choices are all four numbers from 7 to 10.
How do you do question 34 on the impossible quiz?
In the iOS version of The Impossible Quiz, since there is no cursor (because there is no mouse either), the task was changed to “Elephants like being touched!”. In order to proceed, you have to put your finger on the screen and hold it until the three elephants have gone inside the mouse hole.
What is the answer to question 33 on the impossible quiz 2?
Question 33 of The Impossible Quiz asks How many letters are there in his hand? And next to it is the drawing of a severed hand with nine letters. You can choose any of the four numbers from 7 to 10. The answer is 7 because the question is how many letters there are in his hand words.
How do you solve the impossible quiz?
- Four (holes in the words “A Polo”, alternatively holes in a polo sweater: 2 for hands, 1 for head and 1 in the bottom)
- No, but a tin can (Wordplay: A match can’t box but a tin can.)
- K.O (O.K backwards)
- Click the words THE ANSWER.
What is the answer to life impossible quiz?
ccd==Explanation== The answer is the 42nd 42 (triva: this is a reference to the book “Hitchicker’s guide to the galaxy” that says that the answer for life, universe and everything is 42.)
What do you call a wingless fly impossible quiz?
Question 36 of The Impossible Quiz says “What do you call a wingless fly?”. The answer to the question is “A walk”, because considering the fly just so happens to fly, and a fly without wings cannot fly, then an appropriate name for it is “walk”, since the only thing it can do to move is to walk.
What is the answer to life impossible Quiz?
What is the answer to question 39 on the impossible Quiz?
The correct answer to this question is “Cylindrical Adventures”, which is the name of the animation the dancing cylinder belongs to.
What is the hardest question in the impossible quiz?
Question 110 from the Impossible Quiz is the final question in the game, and the tenth and last one of The Epic 10 questions. It is a 10-second bomb question and features a task that may be either extremely easy or completely impossible to complete, depending on how you have played the whole quiz to this point.
What is the most impossible question to answer?
17 questions that are impossible to answer
- If God exists and he (or she) revealed themselves, would people who believe in God actually accept God as God?
- If the Universe was born at the Big Bang, what existed before then?
- Why do cats purr?
- What is the purpose of death?
- Why do women go through menopause but men do not?
What is 42 in the impossible quiz?