Table of Contents
- 1 How do you redial on Gigaset?
- 2 How do I set up voicemail on my Gigaset phone?
- 3 How do you unmute a Gigaset phone?
- 4 What does base mean on a Gigaset phone?
- 5 How do I access my Gigaset voicemail?
- 6 How do I set up my answering machine on my landline?
- 7 Why is my answering machine not working?
- 8 Why is my phone not ringing on incoming calls?
How do you redial on Gigaset?
Dialling from the last number redial list
- Dialling from the last number redial list.
- c (press briefly) ¤ q (select entry) ¤ c.
- Managing entries in the last number redial list.
- c (press briefly) ¤ q (select entry) ¤ §Menu§
How do I set up voicemail on my Gigaset phone?
You can do so as follows:
- Open your device’s main menu.
- Select the answering machine.
- Select ‘Activate’.
- The answering machine is activated.
How do I change my BT answering machine message?
How do I record a personal greeting on my line?
- Dial 1571 from your home phone.
- Press ‘2’ from the main menu to set a personal greeting.
- Then press ‘1’ to record a personal greeting or 2 to choose the standard greeting.
- After pressing ‘1’, you’ll be able to record a greeting after the tone.
How do you unmute a Gigaset phone?
Press the right control key v to mute the handset. Press the control key v again to reactivate the microphone.
What does base mean on a Gigaset phone?
Usually this happens when you first set up your Gigaset Dect phone and Base Station. Normally after a minute or so the handset will register with the Base Station meaning the phone handset is ready to start using.
How do you find the last number called on Gigaset?
To dial, press and hold the required shortcut key. This list contains the ten last dialled numbers. Press MENU ¤ Messages ¤ OK, to open the list overview.
How do I access my Gigaset voicemail?
How do I access my voicemail messages from my Gigaset Dect phone? Print
- Scroll down to your Mailbox where you will see in brackets how many messages you have.
- Press OK.
- You will now hear ‘Welcome to voicemail’ where you will be asked to enter your Mailbox number and Password.
How do I set up my answering machine on my landline?
Dial *98 from your home phone. If you are away from home, dial your access number and follow the prompts, or dial your phone number, then press the * key when you hear the greeting. Enter your PIN and follow the prompts….Set up and access your voicemail.
|Return to main menu
What does R mean on BT?
R (Recall) used when connected to a switchboard/PBX and with some BT Calling Features. End a call. Press and hold to turn handset on/off. In standby mode, press to see redial list.
Why is my answering machine not working?
Make sure your answering system is plugged into a live telephone jack and power source. Make sure your answering system is turned on. Some answering systems have an announce only option, which plays your greeting but won’t record messages. Make sure your system is set to record messages.
Why is my phone not ringing on incoming calls?
When your Android phone isn’t ringing, there are several possible causes. Most likely, however, you inadvertently silenced your phone, left it on Airplane or Do Not Disturb mode, enabled call forwarding, or there’s an issue with a third-party app.
Why does my Gigaset phone not ring?
It could be an issue with the networks firewall blocking the VoIP traffic on the network. Check that ports 5060 and 5065 are open on the firewall. If necessary you may need to set up a STUN server on your phone lines configuration – click here to find out more.