Table of Contents
How do you say Merry Christmas in H?
Do you know how to wish someone a merry Christmas in the Hawaii? You say, “Mele Kalikimaka.”
What do Mexicans say instead of Merry Christmas?
In Mexico most people speak Spanish (Español), so Happy/Merry Christmas is ‘Feliz Navidad’.
How does Samoa say Merry Christmas?
Manuia le Kerisimasi (Merry Christmas)
What can I say instead of Happy Holidays?
- Enjoy the holiday season.
- Warmest Wishes.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- Hanukkah Sameach!
- Light the menorah.
- Wishing you a new year full of peace and joy.
- May your holidays be full of warmth and cheer.
- The stockings were hung by the chimney with care…
What do you say on Christmas Day?
Classic Christmas Card Messages
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together.
What do you say when someone says Feliz Navidad?
Brindo por la paz, la alegría y la felicidad. Or of course, you could just simply say “¡Salud!“ (Cheers!) or “¡Feliz Navidad!”
There are candle-lit processions, elaborate nativity scenes, Spanish Christmas carols, dancing and fireworks. While traditions like Christmas trees and Santa Claus have found a place in Mexican festivities, the holiday celebrations are firmly rooted in Spanish and indigenous culture.
What is a good holiday greeting?
“Warmest Thoughts and Best Wishes for a Wonderful Holiday and a very Happy New Year.” “Wishing you contentment, joy and peace this holiday and always.” “Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.” “Wishing you laughter and cheer all during the season and through the New Year!”
Why is it called Happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas?
Some people get a Christmas tree, but don’t have any traditions associated with Christianity. Think of it this way: “Happy Holidays” includes Christmas as one of those holidays, and “Merry Christmas” leaves out everything other than Christmas.
What is a good Christmas greeting?
Short Christmas Greetings
- Many blessings and wishes to you.
- Wishing you peace and joy!
- Sending lots of love your way.
- Many Christmas hugs and kisses.
- Good tidings we bear to you and your family.
- I hope your Christmas is filled with laughter and prosperity.
- May Santa bring you all the best presents.