Table of Contents
How do you use barn in a sentence?
Barn sentence example
- Quite close to the barn was a garden.
- A quick glance around the barn confirmed it was Tessa.
- We were herded to a barn and into a basement work room.
- As she approached the barn , it was obvious that the door had been torn off its hinges.
- Katie opened the barn door and let four goats into the dairy.
What is barn sentence?
(1) They heaped the barn with grain. (2) The sheep were penned in behind the barn. (3) The children are playing hide-and-seek in the barn. (4) The house, a former barn, has been attractively converted.
What is the example of barn?
The definition of a barn is a building separate from a main house, traditionally used for storing farm animals, equipment, or grain. A place where chickens live and hay is stacked up is an example of a barn.
What is a good sentence for treasure?
How To Use Treasure In A Sentence? He dreamt that he had discovered an immense treasure in the centre of his garden. His grand care now was how to secure this immense treasure without it being known. He had been so certain that he would easily find the treasure if he once could reach the gully.
What are in barns?
Barns are structures used for storage of agricultural products, such as hay, grain, and fruits, and the sheltering of livestock, such as cattle, horses, and sheep. The most common farm product stored in barns was hay, piled in areas called mows.
What is the Bengali meaning of barn?
IPA: bɑrnBengali: বার্ন
What is the difference between a shed and a barn?
Mini Barn vs Shed Barns are where livestock sleep when you own a farm. A shed does the same thing in terms of storage. The only difference is that it can also be a space for recreational activities such as woodworking or painting. There are even sheds that are designed to look like barns.
Is a barn a person place or thing?
A building, often found on a farm, used for storage or keeping animals such as cattle.
How do you use treasure?
- reassure somebody (about something) They tried to reassure her, but she still felt anxious.
- reassure somebody that… The doctor reassured him that there was nothing seriously wrong.
- be reassured of something She needed to be reassured of his love for her.
What is the meaning of I treasure you?
3 verb If you treasure something that you have, you keep it or care for it carefully because it gives you great pleasure and you think it is very special.
What do farmers use barns for?
Barn, in agriculture, farm building for sheltering animals, their feed and other supplies, farm machinery, and farm products. Barns are named according to their purpose, as hog barns, dairy barns, tobacco barns, and tractor barns.
Why are barns so high?
Farmers of old needed a very steep pitched roof on their barns for a few reasons. Rain Water tends to run off faster. If rain water was allowed to sit on the roof it would eventually leak through. Therefore these barns needed to have a very high pitched roof so that rainwater would not sit and soak through.