Table of Contents
How do you use merrily in a sentence?
Merrily sentence example
- She laughed merrily and raised her arms in one motion, pulling up her t-shirt.
- Pierre smiled, looking about him merrily .
- We could all hook up and get merrily sozzled.
- Karl has grown a new heart that ‘s pulsating merrily away.
What is the sentence of merry?
Merry sentence example. He laughed at that, and his laugh was merry and frank. Merry senseless words of abuse flowed freely. Next morning it was I who waked the whole family with my first ” Merry Christmas!”
What is synonyms of merrily?
In this page you can discover 12 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for merrily, like: joyfully, happily, cheerfully, mirthfully, gleefully, noisily, blithely, gaily, lazily, gayly and jubilantly.
How do you put are in a sentence?
Are sentence example. You are my hero. What time are we going to leave tomorrow? These are my other two daughters, Dulce and Alondra.
What is the sentence of declared?
1. It was the year Britain declared war on Germany. 2. He declared himself satisfied with the results.
What is the meaning of merily?
/ˈmer. əl.i/ showing happiness or enjoyment: Her eyes sparkled merrily.
What’s an example of a simple sentence?
A simple sentence has the most basic elements that make it a sentence: a subject, a verb, and a completed thought. Examples of simple sentences include the following: Joe waited for the train. The train was late.
How can I use make in a sentence?
Make sentence example
- Drowning your sorrows in eggnog will only make you feel worse in the long run.
- That does make sense.
- You make a difference.
- Did you make any real progress?
- They didn’t make it to the restaurant.
- It shouldn’t make any difference if he’s adopted.
What is a fearless person called?
Intrepid is just a fancy word for describing a person or action that is bold and brave. Some synonyms are fearless, courageous, dauntless, or valiant, but the word intrepid suggests a lack of fear in dealing with something new or unknown.
What does frolicsome mean in English?
: full of gaiety : playful, sportive.
Are and is Examples?
If the noun is singular, use is. If it is plural or there is more than one noun, use are. The cat is eating all of his food. The cats are eating all of their food.
What is a example sentence?
What sentence example
- What time is it? 755. 241.
- What is an earthquake? 436. 217.
- What time are we going to leave tomorrow? 381. 188.
- What was that supposed to mean? 240. 110.
- What could he do about it but lose more sleep? 280. 152.
- What did she eat today? 125.
- That’s what I say. 104.
- What in the world is this? 120.