Table of Contents
- 1 How many treasure maps are there in Phantom Hourglass?
- 2 How do you get ship parts in Phantom Hourglass?
- 3 Where is the Ocean King Temple?
- 4 What are treasures used for in Phantom Hourglass?
- 5 How do you get the golden ship in Zelda Phantom Hourglass?
- 6 What are the gems for in Phantom Hourglass?
- 7 How many floors are in the Temple of the Ocean King?
How many treasure maps are there in Phantom Hourglass?
31 Treasure Maps
Below is a listing of all 31 Treasure Maps that Link finds on his quest, along with the locations and contents of their corresponding Sunken Treasure.
How do you get ship parts in Phantom Hourglass?
Ship Parts are objects in Phantom Hourglass….Ship Parts are obtained through various methods:
- Purchasing them from Beedle and other Shops.
- Finding them in Treasure Chests.
- Salvaging them using the Salvage Arm.
- Winning them from mini-games.
- Trading them in Freedle’s boxes.
Where do you get wisdom gems in Phantom Hourglass?
At the west end of the Isle of Frost, just west of the Island Chief’s hut, there is a treasure chest on a higher ledge. Grapple over to it with the Grappling Hook and open it to get the Wisdom Gem. After completing the Temple of Ice, you will soon get a letter from Aroo.
Where is the Ocean King Temple?
The Temple is located on Mercay Island. It can be accessed at any time through a forest area north of the Island’s harbor.
What are treasures used for in Phantom Hourglass?
Phantom Hourglass Treasures can be sold for Rupees to the Teller of Treasures on Mercay Island or to the Ho Ho Tribe, who will buy one random Treasure for a slightly higher price. The price of each Treasure varies from game to game.
How many times do you visit the Temple of the Ocean King?
Themes and Navigation. The Temple of the Ocean King is a recurring Dungeon, as it is explored at least five times throughout the adventure, each time allowing further exploration.
How do you get the golden ship in Zelda Phantom Hourglass?
Golden ship parts are the rarest and thus the most difficult to find of them all. These can be bought from Beedle, won from mini-games, earned by spending some time in Multiplayer or trading with other Zelda players.
What are the gems for in Phantom Hourglass?
- 10 Power Gems doubles Link’s attack power and sets his sword aflame.
- 20 Power Gems quadruples Link’s attack power.
- 10 Courage Gems enables Link to fire a thin laser from his sword.
- 20 Courage Gems doubles the width of that laser.
- 10 Wisdom Gems doubles Link’s defense.
Where is Spirit Island in Phantom Hourglass?
Spirit Island is an island hidden in the Southwest corner of the Southwest sea quadrant in Phantom Hourglass.
How many floors are in the Temple of the Ocean King?
There are a total of thirteen basement floors in the Temple in addition to the ground floor. Link and Linebeck inside the Temple Each time Link exits the Temple, its puzzles are reset. However, gaining new items also opens up new paths through the Temple, allowing Link to find new Treasures or shortcuts.