Table of Contents
How much does a macbook pro cost in India?
Apple MacBook Pro Price in India
|Product Name||Price in India|
|Apple Macbook Pro Laptop (Mac, 8GB RAM, 512GB HDD, Intel Core i5, 8th Gen, Space Grey, 13.3 inch)||₹ 169,990|
|Apple Macbook Pro Laptop (Mac, 8GB RAM, 256GB HDD, Intel Core i7, 9th Gen, Silver, 15 inch)||₹ 189,990|
Which is the cheapest Macbook Pro in India?
The 16-inch MacBook Pro model starts at Rs 239,900, and Rs 215,910 for students. The base variant has a 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD space. The price goes up by Rs 40,000 when you increase RAM to 32GB which means Rs 2,79,900.
Which laptop brand is best?
Top Laptop Brands
- Apple. Apple is definitely one of the luxury brands when it comes to Laptops, Smartphones, Computers and Tablets.
- HP. HP also known as Hewlett-Packard is one of the oldest electronics brands that is not as popular as it used to be.
- Microsoft Surface.
Why MacBooks are so expensive?
The case of the MacBook is made with aluminum. This aluminum material is quite expensive, and it is a major reason the price of a MacBook is so high. The aluminum also makes the MacBook feel more premium. It does not feel like a cheap laptop in any way, and as you can tell from the pricing, it is certainly not cheap.
Which is the No 1 laptop brand in India?
Summary Of The Top 10 Laptop Brands In India
|S No.||Product Name||Price|
|1||2020 Apple MacBook Pro – Space Grey||1,12,900|
|2||Microsoft Surface Laptop Go Touchscreen Laptop||89,990|
|3||HP Pavilion Thin & Light Laptop – 14-dv0054TU||66,990|
|4||Dell Inspiron 5502 Laptop – D560438WIN9SE||68,990|
Which is best laptop brand 2020?
Best & Worst Laptop Brands 2020
- Asus (88/100) (Image credit: Laptop Mag)
- Dell (85/100) (Image credit: Laptop Mag)
- HP (82/100) (Image credit: Laptop Mag)
- MSI (78/100) (Image credit: Laptop Mag)
- Lenovo (77/100) (Image credit: Laptop Mag)
- Acer (76/100) (Image credit: Laptop Mag)
- Razer (76/100)
- Samsung (75/100)
Are Macs worth the money?
Apple MacBooks are “worth it”, sure. We’re big fans of the entry-level versions of the Air, the MacBook Pro 13 and the MacBook Pro 16. Sure, Apple’s build and design is usually even better, but it’s worth considering whether these cheaper Windows machines might suit your needs just as well.
Why are Macs so good?
MacBook is reliable Software and hardware work closely together, so the MacBook is very stable. You don’t have to worry about viruses either, because there simply aren’t as many viruses around for macOS. But your MacBook also has more integrated security features.
Which laptop is best to buy?
Best Laptops 2021
- MacBook Air (late 2020) The best laptop of 2021.
- HP Spectre x360 14. The best Windows laptop.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15. The best gaming laptop in 2021.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) The best laptop in 2021 for big-screen fans.
- HP Envy x360 (2020)
- MacBook Pro 13 (late 2020)
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1.
- Dell XPS 13 (late 2020)
Are MacBook pros worth it 2020?
2020 Intel-powered MacBook Air and MacBook Pro: These models have been completely eclipsed by the late 2020 models with the Apple M1 chip, from performance to battery life. They’re only worth buying if you can snag them for well under $900.
Why are Macs so expensive?
Are Macs worth the price?
Why I always recommend Macs over PCs — even though they’re usually a lot more expensive. Apple computers cost a lot more than some PCs, but they’re worth their high price when you consider the value you get for your money. Macs get regular software updates that make them more capable over time.