Table of Contents
Is it weird to say I love you to your best friend?
A huge majority of people who I spoke to said that they say “I love you” to all of their friends, close or not. It seemed as casual — and, paradoxically, as sincere — as a hug. Nope. A few people told me that they feel uncomfortable saying “I love you” no matter who they’re saying it to, even if it’s said to them.
How do you know if your in love with your best friend?
12 Signs That Say Your Best Friend Is In Love With You
- You want to spend alone time together.
- Showers you special compliments.
- Awkward about physical touch.
- You find your best friend staring at times.
- Your best friend knows and remembers everything.
- Romance and sex becomes conversational.
- You don’t mind sharing food.
How do you tell my best friend that I love her?
- Tell her that, lately, you’ve been thinking of her as more than a friend and that you wanted to know how she felt.
- Tell her that you’ve been struggling your feelings for some time and that you’re just relieved to finally open up about it.
Do Best friends usually fall in love?
Falling in love with a friend does not happen for everyone, but it definitely can happen. It’s certainly common for close friends to love one another in a platonic friendship way, but that does not mean that great friendships will always develop into romantic feelings or falling in love.
How do you know if your best friend is your soulmate?
7 Subtle Clues A Friend Is Really Your Soulmate
- You Trust Each Other Completely.
- Your Friend Is Your Biggest Cheerleader.
- There’s A Clear Attraction.
- You Just “Get” Each Other.
- Your Friend Is The First One You Share News With.
- You Ask For Their Opinions For Big Matters.
- You’d Rather Be With Them Than Anyone Else.
What can I say to my best friend to make her smile?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do I confess to a friend I like her?
If you’re still thinking about sharing your feelings with your best friend, go over exactly what you’ll say. Aim for a brief disclosure that tells her how you feel and maybe how long you’ve felt that way. For example, you might say something like, “I really like you and I’ve felt this way for months now.”
Can best friends be soulmates?
Not everyone finds their soulmate in their best friend, but for those who do, it’s one of the greatest relationships they’ll ever have. When you meet your soulmate, you’ll feel an instant connection. Before you know it, your friendship will grow and your BFF will be your go-to in any and every situation.