Table of Contents
Is Redmine a good project management tool?
Give your team the power of an open source project management tool. There are plenty of reasons that Redmine is such a popular option for managing projects. Its open source design means it’s regularly updated, secure, and flexible. It’s also free to download and use.
Is Redmine still maintained?
Redmine is built and maintained by community volunteers. If you enjoy using it and would like to give back to the community, the Contribute page has several ideas.
How much does Redmine cost?
Redmine pricing starts at $25.00. They do not have a free version. Redmine offers a free trial.
Who uses Redmine?
Who uses Redmine? 132 companies reportedly use Redmine in their tech stacks, including UNIQLO, CTT, and Biting Bit.
How do I deploy redmine?
- Step 1 – Redmine application.
- Step 2 – Create an empty database and accompanying user.
- Step 3 – Database connection configuration.
- Step 4 – Dependencies installation.
- Step 5 – Session store secret generation.
- Step 6 – Database schema objects creation.
- Step 7 – Database default data set.
How do I move my redmine data to another machine with a newer redmine?
Move from one Redmine server to another, with different versions of Redmine?
- mysqldump the complete old database in the old system.
- Load the mysqldump in the new database (on the new system)
- Start on “Step 4 – Update the database” (as found on on http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineUpgrade)
Who developed redmine?
Redmine is a free and open source, web-based project management and issue tracking tool….Redmine.
|Operating system||Unix, Linux, macOS, Windows|
|Platform||Ruby on Rails|
|Available in||49 languages|
Is Redmine safe?
Security & Privacy The short version is not much and not many people. Your information is safe with Redmine, but if you have concerns, read our how to protect your privacy article for tips.
What is difference between Redmine and easy Redmine?
Easy Redmine is a complete and extensible Redmine upgrade. It is 100% Redmine compatible. It brings new & mobile design and the most wanted features, such as Easy Gantt, Global Gantt, project templates, dashboards, graphs & chart, chat and much more to your Redmine.
What is the purpose of redmine?
Redmine is a free and open source, web-based project management and issue tracking tool. It allows users to manage multiple projects and associated subprojects. It features per project wikis and forums, time tracking, and flexible, role-based access control.
How do I start redmine?
How to do it…
- Navigate to your Redmine installation folder.
- Navigate to app/tmp folder.
- Create an empty file called restart. txt .
- Log in to your Redmine or refresh it.
- Remove restart. txt .
Is redmine cloud based?
Redmine by Planio includes a powerful cloud storage plugin developed in-house by our team. Share a project folder with your team via WebDAV and desktop sync clients for Windows, Mac, and Linux.