Table of Contents
- 1 What are the 4 types of conjunctions?
- 2 What are the kinds of conjunction and their examples?
- 3 What are the 7 conjunctions?
- 4 What is conjunction give 10 examples?
- 5 What are the 10 examples of conjunctions?
- 6 What are the 10 conjunctions?
- 7 What are conjunctions words?
- 8 What are the 3 most used conjunctions?
What are the 4 types of conjunctions?
There are four categories of conjunctions:
- Coordinating conjunctions (or, and, but)
- Correlative conjunctions (and/or, not only/but also)
- Subordinating conjunctions (since, because, when)
- Conjunctive adverbs (however, therefore)
What are the kinds of conjunction and their examples?
|It is joined by coordinating conjunctions and conjunction adverbs.||Subordinating conjunctions sentences are joined by subordinating conjunction and relative pronoun.|
|Example: However, moreover||Example: Who, which, that|
What are the 5 types of conjunctions?
Types of Conjunctions
- Coordinating conjunctions.
- Subordinating conjunctions.
- Correlative conjunctions.
What are the 7 conjunctions?
The seven coordinating conjunctions are for, and, nor, but, or, yet, and so.
What is conjunction give 10 examples?
She usually eats at home, because she likes cooking. You will go to that cinema even if they don’t allow you. She was too late so that she could not apply for the job. Even though it rained a lot, We enjoyed the holiday.
What is conjunction give 5 examples?
A conjunction is a word that joins words, phrases, clauses, or sentences. e.g., but, and, because, although, yet, since, unless, or, nor, while, where, etc. Examples.
What are the 10 examples of conjunctions?
Examples of Conjunctions
- I tried to hit the nail but hit my thumb instead.
- I have two goldfish and a cat.
- I’d like a bike for commuting to work.
- You can have peach ice cream or a brownie sundae.
- Neither the black dress northe gray one looks right on me.
- My dad always worked hard so we could afford the things we wanted.
What are the 10 conjunctions?
|1. Because||She usually eats at home, because she likes cooking.|
|3. Whereas||She is very funny whereas he is boring.|
|4. But||I am very hungry, but the fridge is empty.|
|5. Besides||She speaks three languages besides Spanish.|
|6. Unlike||Jack is completely unlike his father.|
What are 10 examples interjections?
- Hurrah! We won the game! (Emotion of joy)
- Hurrah! I passed the exam! (Emotion of joy)
- Alas! I failed the exam! (Emotion of sorrow)
- Alas! My brother died. (Emotion of sorrow)
- Wow! What a beautiful car! (Emotion of surprise)
- Wow! How intelligent you are.
- Oh! I forgot to bring my purse!
- Ouch! It hurts!
What are conjunctions words?
A conjunction is a word that joins together words, phrases, or parts of sentences. The three most-used conjunctions are and, or, and but. Conjunctions can join words together, like in this sentence: I’d like five peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, please.
What are the 3 most used conjunctions?
The most common coordinating conjunctions are for, and, nor, but, or, yet, and so; you can remember them by using the mnemonic device FANBOYS.
What is interjection give 5 examples?
The interjection is a word that expresses a strong emotion. It expresses an emotion of joy, sorrow, excitement, wonder surprise, pain, sadness, happiness, and so on. e.g., Wow, Hurrah, Hurray, Oh, Alas, Ouch, Oops, Aha, Yahoo, Eww, Bravo, etc.