Table of Contents
What is called garbage?
It is unwanted material that people have thrown away. It is often also called trash, garbage, rubbish, or junk. Garbage is the waste we produce daily in our homes, including old or unwanted food, chemical substances, paper, broken furniture, used containers, and other things.
What is the legal definition of garbage?
Copy. Trash means any refuse, litter, ashes, leaves, debris, paper, combustible materials, rubbish, offal, or waste, or matter of any kind or form which is uncared for, discarded, or abandoned.
What is garbage Wikipedia?
Garbage is an unwanted or undesired material or substance discarded by residents. The term is often used interchangeably with municipal solid waste. Garbage may also refer to: Litter, improperly disposed waste products. Garbage (computer science), unreferenced data in a computer’s memory.
What are the 2 types of garbage?
2. Types of Waste
- Liquid waste: Some solid waste can be converted into liquid form for disposal.
- Solid type: This is predominantly any waste that we make in our homes or any other places.
- Hazardous type: This type poses potential threats to the environment and human life.
What is an example of garbage?
The definition of garbage is waste to be thrown out, or anything worthless or offensive. An example of garbage is a plate of rotting food. Useless or disposable material; waste material of any kind. Tossed the apple core into the garbage.
What are the types of garbage?
The seven most common types of garbage are:
- Liquid or Solid Household Waste. This can be called ‘municipal waste’ or ‘black bag waste’ and is the type of general household rubbish we all have.
- Hazardous Waste.
- Medical/Clinical Waste.
- Electrical Waste (E-Waste)
- Recyclable Waste.
- Construction & Demolition Debris.
- Green Waste.
What is garbage short answer?
Answer: Waste materials or rubbish that include refuse, domestic wastes, used plastic items and wrapping materials are called garbage.
What are the 3 types of waste?
Classifying Different Types of Waste
- Liquid waste. Liquid waste is frequently found both in households as well as in industries.
- Organic Waste. Organic waste is a common household waste.
- Recyclable Rubbish.
- Hazardous Waste.
What is waste simple words?
Waste is any substance which is discarded after primary use, or is worthless, defective and of no use. Examples include municipal solid waste (household trash/refuse), hazardous waste, wastewater (such as sewage, which contains bodily wastes (feces and urine) and surface runoff), radioactive waste, and others.
What are two types of garbage?
What are the 3 types of garbage?
What are the components of garbage?
Useful garbage components are fruit and vegetable waste, plant and animal waste, tea leaves, coffee grounds and paper. These useful components of garbage are converted into manure in the soil. Non-useful garbage components include polythene bags, plastics, glass and aluminum foils. These take longer to decay.