Table of Contents
What is the most watched sport in the Olympics?
Among global consumers in the more than two dozen markets in which YouGov conducts research via the Global Fan Profiles tool, swimming is most followed by fans of the games.
What is the number 1 Olympic sport?
The most popular world sport as measured by other methods is soccer, which is also one of the most popular Olympic sports, though swimming and athletics reach their peak in popularity during the Olympics and give soccer some competition.
Which Olympics most popular?
With more sporting events, the Summer Olympics also has more fans watching worldwide, as compared to the Winter Olympics. The Summer Olympics is a more significant event, as it also holds a broader variety of five categories of sporting events.
What is the most unpopular Olympic sport?
5 Unusual Olympic Sports
- Plunge for Distance. diving © sima/Fotolia.
- Obstacle Swim. obstacle swim © Suzanne Tucker/Dreamstime.com.
- Roque. Roque, anyone?
- Live Pigeon Shooting. skeet shooting © laura.h/Shutterstock.com.
- Running Deer Shooting. deer target © Reinekke/Shutterstock.com.
Which sport has most deaths?
Base jumping is undoubtedly the world’s most dangerous sport. The statistics show that there is a far bigger chance of dying base jumping than doing any other activity.
What is the best sport in the world?
The Most Popular Sports In The World
|Rank||Sport||Primary Sphere of Influence|
|1||Soccer (Association Football)||Globally|
|2||Cricket||UK and Commonwealth|
|3||Hockey (Ice and Field)||Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australia|
What Olympic sport is America best at?
USA: Swimming The country ranked second on the list of most Olympic medals won in swimming is Australia. It has 188 medals to its name. The United States of America is at the top of this list. It owns 553 Olympic medals in swimming, which includes 246 gold.
What is the easiest Olympic sport?
Gilfix: Top 10 Easiest Olympic Sports
- Indoor Volleyball.
- Ski Jumping.
- Table Tennis.
- Soccer. What’s that?
- Snowboarding. Not really sure how this sport works, but if it’s anything like waterboarding, the US should dominate.
- Hockey. Hockey is nothing but an easier, simpler, colder version of soccer.
What is the safest sport?
Swimming is the safest sport to take part in. Its easy on the joints and can be an aid in recovery after an injury so making it the safest sport in America….Below are the five safest sports we have found to be involved in.
- Track and Field.
What is the easiest sport?
Easiest Sports To Play
- Running – I guess running is probably up there with the most easiest sports to play.
- Basketball – It is rewarding for anyone to grab the basketball and pass it through the basket.
- Volleyball – On the rise in popularity amongst many countries worldwide, it is of course volleyball.