Table of Contents
- 1 What starts with K in chemistry?
- 2 What is K in science terms?
- 3 What are the 10 science words?
- 4 What is A and Z in chemistry?
- 5 What are the 26 science terms?
- 6 What is the temperature K?
- 7 What reptile starts with K?
- 8 What are some powerful words beginning with K?
- 9 What are some good words starting with ‘K’?
What starts with K in chemistry?
Potassium is a chemical element with the symbol K (from Neo-Latin kalium) and atomic number 19.
What is K in science terms?
Kelvin (K), base unit of thermodynamic temperature measurement in the International System of Units (SI). The kelvin is also the fundamental unit of the Kelvin scale, an absolute temperature scale named for the British physicist William Thomson (known as Lord Kelvin).
What are the 10 science words?
Science Vocabulary Word List
- astronomy. astrophysics. atom.
- beaker. biochemistry. biology. botany. Bunsen burner.
- cell. chemical. chemistry. climate. climatologist.
- data. datum.
- electricity. electrochemist. element. energy. entomology.
- fact. flask. fossil. funnel.
- genetics. geology. geophysics. glassware. graduated cylinder.
- herpetology. hypothesis.
What are the words start with K?
4 letter words that start with K
What animal begins with K?
Alphabetical List of Animals That Start with K
- Kai Ken.
- Kangaroo Rat.
- Keel-Billed Toucan.
- Kerry Blue Terrier.
What is A and Z in chemistry?
Z = atomic number = number of protons in the nucleus = number of electrons orbiting the nucleus; A = mass number = number of protons and neutrons in the most common (or most stable) nucleus.
What are the 26 science terms?
Possible answers include: A – astronomy, B – biology, C – chemistry, D – diffusion, E – experiment, F – fossil, G – geology, H – heat, I – interference, J – jet stream, K – kinetic, L – latitude, M – motion, N – neutron, O – oxygen, P – physics, Q – quasar, R – respiration, S – solar system, T – thermometer, U – …
What is the temperature K?
The kelvin, symbol K, is the SI unit of thermodynamic temperature; its magnitude is set by fixing the numerical value of the Boltzmann constant to be equal to exactly 1.380649 × 10-23… J K-1[joules per kelvin].
What science word starts with U?
uranium – Uranium is the name for the element with atomic number 92 and is represented by the symbol U. It is a member of the actinide group.
What is a positive word starting with K?
Words Beginning With K That Have 6 or More Letters
|kindly (adv.)||something done in a caring manner||graciously, warmly, tenderly|
|kindred (adj.)||people or things that are closely related||similar, alike|
|kinfolk (n.)||relatives||family, kin|
|kingpin (n.)||main or essential person or thing||kahuna, chief|
What reptile starts with K?
Reptiles beginning with K
- Kangaroo Island Copperhead – Austrelaps labialis.
- Karoo Plated Lizard.
- Kasner’s Burrowing Skink – The Kasner’s Dwarf Burrowing Skink is a species of skink in the Scincidae family.
- Kaznakow’s Viper – A stoutly built species, of which the males are usually shorter and more slender than the females.
What are some powerful words beginning with K?
40 Killer K-Words To Add To Your Vocabulary KAFFEEKLATSCH. Borrowed into English from German in the 19th century, a kaffeeklatsch is literally a “coffee-gossip”-the perfect word for chatting and catching up with friends over a cup of KAKIDROSIS. The medical name for smelly sweat. KAKORRHAPHIAPHOBIA. KALEGARTH. KALON. KALOPSIA KANURD. KAREKOYLE. KARRIEWHITCHIT. KEBBIE-LEBBIE.
What are some good words starting with ‘K’?
What are some objects that start with K?
Things that Begin with K. Things that begin with k can be kinda cool. Take for instance, koala and kangaroo, both from Australia and quite unique. Kittens are quite cute, too, though they’re not just from Australia.
What are 5 letter words start with K?
Preschool/Kindergarten Words That Start With K Keep: To hold onto, to retain for yourself; or another word for a castle Kick: To strike with the foot Kid: A young goat or a young person Kin: Family Kind: Good and gentle; or a particular type of person, place or thing King: The male ruler of a monarchy Kit: A set of parts for building something Kitten: A young cat