Table of Contents
Where is the OBD2 port on a Mercedes c300?
Where to find the OBD2 port, when trying to connect a scanner to your Mercedes-Benz. The OBD II port is located under the dashboard, driver’s side. Look under the dash, over by the brake pedal.
How do I program my Mercedes c300 radio?
Set and Store Radio Presets
- Select “Radio” on your COMAND® system screen in your Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- Scroll to HD Radio FM, and press down on your dial to select it.
Where is the OBD port on a Mercedes C Class?
OBD connector location for Mercedes C Class – 204 (2007 – 2014)
- The connector is on the left under the steering wheel.
- The connector is near the pull switch of the hood, under the cover.
- OBD connector.
How do you set up FM?
On the portable stereo system, press the FM or AM button. Press the TUNE+ or TUNE- button to tune the desired radio station. Press the MANUAL PRESET or MEMORY button until FM-xx or AM-xx flashes on the display. Press the PRESET + or – button until preset number you want to use flashes on the display.
What is Capital FM frequency?
Nine of these stations are now owned by the Global Radio Network, whilst the remaining three stations are owned under franchise agreements. The Capital radio frequency for all of these stations broadcasts Capital radio live on 95 – 106fm.
Does OBD2 work on Mercedes?
As long as your Mercedes is an OBD2 model (1996 or newer), you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues.
How do you retune a DAB radio in a Mercedes C Class?
You need to go to presets on the DAB menu and select “Autostore”, this is like tuning a TV when it then runs through all the channels available and wipes whatever was stored before. Once done you can then run through and select your personal listening preferences.
Can I get DAB radio in my Mercedes?
Mercedes are bringing DAB as standard to many of their new vehicles, but if you are happy with the Mercedes that you currently have then you don’t have to be left behind. If you want better reception, a greater choice of stations plus digital only features, we are the experts who can help.
Where is the Mercedes OBD?
A Mercedes OBD2 scanner port should be sited within one metre of the driver’s seat. In most cars, the port can be found underneath the dashboard, below the steering column or between the steering column and driver’s door.
How do I start my FM radio in my car?
Follow these steps to tune the radio station on your car stereo.
- Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the Main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner.
- Select band (AM or FM).
- To tune automatically, touch the SEEK- or SEEK+ button on the Main unit or Screen display.