Table of Contents
- 1 Who owns Stones River mall?
- 2 What is in Stones River Mall?
- 3 Where can I see Santa in Murfreesboro TN?
- 4 Where is Santa in Nashville?
- 5 Where can you see stars in Nashville?
- 6 Where can we visit with Santa?
- 7 Is it safe to walk downtown Nashville at night?
- 8 Where is the home of Santa Claus?
- 9 Who are the owners of Stones River Mall?
- 10 Where is Stones River Mall in Murfreesboro TN?
Who owns Stones River mall?
The mall is owned and managed by Sterling Organization. The anchor stores are Shoe Carnival, Books-A-Million, Electronic Express, AMC Theatres, Strike & Spare, JCPenney, and Dillard’s.
What is in Stones River Mall?
- AMC Stones River 9.
- Aqua Foot Care.
- Bath & Body Works.
- Bink’s Outfitters.
- Brow Art 23.
- Buffalo Wild Wings.
What stores are in Stones River Mall Murfreesboro?
Directory of Stones River Mall stores:
- AMC-Stones-River-9. Theater. Other AMC Theatres locations.
- Big-Twist-Pretzel. Binks-Outfitters.
- Brow Art 23. Eyebrows.
- Chuck-E-Cheeses. Pizza and kids’ entertainment.
- Dillards. Other Dillard’s locations.
- FedEx Office. Shipping.
- GNC. GO Calendars.
- Hibbett Sports. Sporting goods & athletic apparel.
Where can I see Santa in Murfreesboro TN?
Here’s where to find the Jolly Ol’ Elf himself.
- Santa photos at the mall. Stones River Town Centre, 1720 Old Fort Parkway in Murfreesboro, hosts photos with Santa now through Dec.
- Paws and Claus.
- Downtown Santa.
- African-American Santa.
- Almaville Fire Department.
Where is Santa in Nashville?
Santa will be located in Center Court on the lower level.
Where can I take Christmas pictures in Nashville?
List of Nashville area photo locations
- Printer’s Alley.
- Pedestrian Bridge (Tip: Park at the Bridge Building on the stadium side of the river on non-game days for easy access)
- Riverfront Park.
- Cumberland Park.
- Bicentennial Mall.
- War Memorial/Legislative Plaza.
- Hermitage Hotel.
Where can you see stars in Nashville?
Best Places to Spot Celebrities in Nashville
- Bluebird Cafe.
- Whole Foods in Green Hills.
- The Mall at Green Hills.
- Pancake Pantry.
- Clyde’s on Church Ping-Pong Bar.
- Franklin, TN.
- Bongo Java on Belmont Blvd.
- Pinewood Social.
Where can we visit with Santa?
4 Villages Around The World Where You Can Meet Santa Claus
- Santa Claus House in North Pole, Alaska.
- Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, Finland.
- Tregaarden’s Christmas house, Drøbak, Norway.
- Santa World Tomteland, Mora, Sweden.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
12 Things Everyone In Nashville Should Avoid At All Costs
- CMA Fest. Larry Darling – Flickr.
- Broadway after dark. Thomas Hawk – Flickr.
- Highway 24 at rush hour.
- Coffee shops at 11 a.m.
- Other drivers.
- Sunday morning church traffic.
- The raging ice cream lovers at Jeni’s.
- The massive crowds at Pancake Pantry.
Is it safe to walk downtown Nashville at night?
Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings. By exercising caution and being aware of potential hazards, you’ll avoid trouble and enjoy your visit to Nashville.
Where is the home of Santa Claus?
SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE & THE ARCTIC CIRCLE You can meet Santa Claus and cross the magical Arctic Circle every day at Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi in Lapland, Finland. Rovaniemi is the Official Hometown of Santa Claus in Lapland.
Is there a Santa village in North Pole?
This pole marks Santa’s Village at Sky Park as part of the magical North Pole. Our small piece of this special arctic place was transported here to spread Christmas joy to all the boys and girls of Southern California year round.
Who are the owners of Stones River Mall?
The mall comprises more than fifty stores, including Dillard’s, JCPenney, Books-A-Million and Electronic Express as anchor stores. The mall is owned and managed by Sterling Organization.
Where is Stones River Mall in Murfreesboro TN?
Stones River Mall is an enclosed regional shopping mall in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA. Built in 1992, it was expanded and renovated in 2008.
Is the food court at Stones River Mall good?
Store selection is minimal and the food court has 3 choices: pizza, Chinese food and something else. They have a pretzel place as well as a cookie place but they need to have more choices here. The mall was very clean and they had a small kids play area.