Table of Contents
Why are questions not answered?
Sometimes people are not ready to answer the question at the time, perhaps because they have other things on their mind. They may also refuse to answer because of contextual factors such as other people being there and the social embarrassment or status issues that answering would cause.
What to say when you don’t want to answer a question?
Good ways to say anything but “No Comment” to questions you really don’t want to answer:
- “I’m sorry but I’m not able to speak to that subject”
- “Thanks for asking but I’m not able to answer that question”
- “I’m sorry but that information is proprietary”
What is the stupidest question ever asked?
The 30 Dumbest Questions Ever Asked Online
- Should I tell my parents I’m adopted? Do midgets have night vision?
- Is there a pill that’ll make me gay? How do I ask a question on Yahoo Answers? (This was asked on Yahoo! Answers.)
- Are chickens considered animals or birds?
What is world’s hardest question?
The hardest question ever asked: What is truth?
- Science is based on the correspondence theory of truth, which claims that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
- Various philosophers have put forth substantive challenges to the truth claims made by science.
How do you shut down a nosy question?
10 assertive tips on dealing with nosy questions
- Go with your gut.
- Don’t be rude back.
- Use “I” statements.
- Find out more if appropriate.
- Say how you feel about being asked or about giving the information.
- Depersonalise your answer.
- Express your feelings if you want to.
- Move them on.
What personal questions Cannot be asked?
Don’t Go There: Seven Questions You Should Never Ask
- How much money do you make?
- Are you pregnant?
- Why aren’t you married?
- Why don’t you want/have kids?
- Do you believe in God?
- How much does your house/rent/car/purse/child’s tuition cost?
- How many people have you slept with?
Why does a narcissist argue?
Usually they do it because they feel angered or insulted by something you have done and want to start a fight. Or, they may be anxious or angry about something else entirely and are taking it out on you.