Table of Contents
What do you least like about your job examples?
Avoid answers like these:
- “My boss was a real jerk, we just did not get along at all.”
- “The job just got too boring. I didn’t feel stimulated or challenged by it”
- “The hours were terrible. I want a regular 9-5, with better work-life balance.”
What did you like least about your last job examples?
Example: Work wasn’t challenging I made a point to discuss this with my manager, but she didn’t have any new tasks to give me. When I finally decided to leave, it was on good terms since this was a beginner’s position, and I had moved onto the next level of my career.
What do I like most about my job?
Below, some of the most greeting-card-worthy responses.
- Collaboration. “I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission.
- Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job.
- Helping Others.
What to say when asked what motivates you?
Good answers to the question ‘what motivates you?’
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
Why you enjoy working for a company?
Employees tell us why they love their job. “I feel that I am working with professionals that I can learn from and that they will push me to take on new and challenging opportunities.” “I am treated with respect, given daily encouragement, and paid well.” “I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the firm.
What did you like least about your job?
Employers ask ‘What did you like least about your job?’ to learn more about your attitude toward your previous employer. A good employer isn’t looking for a response that has a negative focus about your last job. Instead, they are looking for responses that highlight what you want from a job.
Why do people say they don’t like their job?
Employers are afraid of hiring someone who’s going to be negative, or someone who will get discouraged or feel down if things get tough in the company. So the answer strategy above will show that you’re positive and resilient even if there are things you didn’t like in your job.
What should I say to an interviewer If I dont like my job?
Your answer should not leave the interviewer believing they could be your next gossip victim if things don’t go well. Speaking negatively of your current employer ends up reflecting poorly on you, not the company.
What did you not like about your previous job?
When you’re asked about what you didn’t like about your previous position, your response should be focused on balancing your feelings toward your previous employer and how this new position can help you get to where you want to be in your career. Here are three steps to help you answer this question: